Dexcom G6 Sensors - Pack of 3
The newly improved sleek and slim Dexcom G6 sensors continuously measure your glucose levels and send that data wirelessly to a display device through a transmitter. When the Dexcom G6 Sensor is attached to a transmitter it offers real-time glucose readings on your smart device or on the Dexcom G6 Receiver.
You can use these thin, cutting edge, Dexcom G6 sensors with your DexCom G6 Transmitter and DexCom G6 Receiver in order to get your glucose readings in real time. The G6 sensors transmit glucose levels wirelessly to your display device using a Transmitter, which you can then read on the Receiver.
Dexcom G6 Sensor Features:
- Simple Auto-Applicator: Easy-to-use sensor applicator that only requires the push of a button.
- Customizable Alerts & Alarms: Set you ideal glucose range and get notified when you're heading towards a high or low.
- Share Your Data: Share your glucose data with up to 5 followers with a separate follower App.
- 10-day Sensor Wear: The slim, water resistant sensor is discreet and easy to insert. Plus, it lasts for up to 10 days.
- 3 - Dexcom G6 Sensors
- Insertion device for each sensor
I recently lost insurance coverage and was afraid that meant losing access to my CGM tech but thankfully I can still get what I need (albeit at full price) #ThanksUShealthcare but nonetheless I'm grateful!
Delivery was on time and website was easy to use. Will definitely order again.
DexCom G6 Sensors (3-Pack)
I was on Medtronic's cgm system and was really wary of Dexcom's system since it doesn't interact directly with my pump. However, these little g6 sensors adhere and do NOT come off during the 10 day wear period. I struggled with medtronic's, the sticky glue was an absolute must, and still after every shower pockets would appear under and around the tape. The Dexcom g6 DOES NOT. The sensor is placed ON TOP of the tape that adheres to you, a much better design. Works great, only one issue in a years time with one transmitter and the company replaced it AND the sensor I was using when it failed.
Came as it stated it would