FreeStyle Libre 2 Sensor
Unlike traditional blood glucose monitoring, you can get your glucose reading without those painful finger pricks with the FreeStyle Libre 2 system.
The FreeStyle Libre 2 sensor is made by a process which means the sensitivity of the sensors vary very little. This means that it is calibrated at the factory, so you don’t need to calibrate it again using a finger prick.
The FreeStyle Libre 2 Sensor continuously measures the glucose concentration in your interstitial fluid, and stores up to 8 hours of data.
FreeStyle Libre 2 Sensor Features:
- Small size and comfortable to wear - About the size of two stacked US quarters, the sensor may be scanned through clothing.
- Painless application - A very thin filament sits just under the skin to measure interstitial fluid.
- Accurate sensor readings - No fingerstick calibrations required, and the system has no interference with medications containing acetaminophen.
- Water resistant -Stays on the body for up to 14 days, and can be worn while swimming, showering, or exercising.
- Continuous monitoring - Continuously measures the glucose concentration in your interstitial fluid, and stores 8 hours of data.
FreeStyle Libre 2 Sensor Kit Includes:
- Sensor applicator
- (2) Alcohol wipes
- Product information card
- Reader not included
One of the best products for managing my diabetes. No need for sticking fingers or keeping up with supplies to make finger sticks and absolutely no sore fingers! The FreeStyle Libre 2 has made me able to control my diabetes, sugar and drop my A1C. It's amazing.