One Touch Ultra Control Solution - 2 Vials
OneTouch Ultra Control Solution contains a known amount of glucose that can be tested with OneTouch Ultra Test Strips and OneTouch Fast-Take Test Strips. The test results you obtain should fall within the expected range of results you will find printed on the vial of test strips you are using.
The OneTouch Ultra Control Solution Package includes 2 Vials
For use with both OneTouch Fast-Take and One Touch Ultra test strips. One vial contains sufficient volume for 75 determinations.
- Used as quality control check to verify the accuracy of your blood test results
- For use with OneTouch Ultra and OneTouch FastTake Test Strips
- Sufficient volume for 75 tests per vial
- For in vitro diagnostic use only
When and Why to do a Control Solution Test:
► to practice the test process, instead of using blood.
► when you begin using a new vial of test strips.
► at least once a week.
► whenever you suspect the meter or test strips are not working properly.
► if you have had repeated unexpected blood glucose results.
► if you drop your meter.
How to Properly do a Control Solution Test
First, make sure to read the instructions carefully in your owner's booklet to perform the control solution test the right way.
Follow these steps whenever you perform a control solution test.
1. Control solution tests must be done @ room temperature (68° - 77° F).
2. Shake the control solution vial well before actually testing.
3. Discard the first drop of control solution you squeeze out then wipe the dispenser tip.
4. Apply a drop of control solution to the narrow channel in the top edge of the OneTouch Ultra test strip.
2 Vials - One Touch Ultra Control Solution