Bayer Contour Test Strips 50ct
The Bayer Contour test strips are easy to use & are made from plastic and coated with 1 layer of enzymes. These enzymes can either be glucose oxidase or glucose dehydrogenase. Once a drop of blood is placed on the end of the diabetic test strip, insert the test strip into the glucose monitoring system. The monitoring system will then send these electric currents, if you will, through the strip which will then enable it to read the exact sugar level in the blood tested.
Contour Glucose Test Strips Features:
- No Coding technology self-codes when the strip is inserted, eliminating inaccurate readings due to user miscoding.
- Fast 5-second countdown
- Unaffected by maltose, galactose, and oxygen
- Automatic correction for common interfering substances such as acetaminophen, ascorbic acid and hematocrit
- Sip-in Sampling automatically draws blood into the test chamber
- Small 0.6 micro liter blood samples
Contour Test Strips Compatibility:
- Bayer Contour Glucose Meter
- Bayer Microlet Lancets