Medtronic MiniMed Sure-T Infusion Set
MiniMed Sure-T : Enhanced security
MiniMed Sure-T is uniquely designed to provide enhanced security for continuous insulin delivery. Its kink-free steel needle, the thinnest available in the MiniMed portfolio, combined with an extra disconnection site 10cm away from the infusion site provides extra security against clogging and dislodging. MiniMed Sure-T is particularly suited for infants and children, pregnant women or people allergic to Teflon®.
- Thin kink-free steel needle of 6mm or 8mm, available in various tubing lengths.
- Easy 90° manual insertion.
- Disconnection 10cm away from the infusion site.
MiniMed Sure-T Infusion Set Features:
The Sure-T Infusion set is ideal for people who have had reactions to soft cannulas or who haven't had success with soft cannulas.
- The Sure-T is inserted manually and has two adhesive pads to provide extra protection against needle dislodging.
- 90-degree steel needle insertion.
- Available in either 6mm or 8mm steel needle.
- Only compatible with Paradigm Pump.
- All MiniMed infusion sets tubing and reservoirs are designed with a unique MiniMed connection for a more secure insulin delivery.
- This is the reason why the MiniMed infusion sets are also available in packs of 10 full sets (needle + tubing), for an appropriate and convenient supply.
- It is recommended to change your Sure-T tubing and needle every 24 to 48 hours.
- This item may require a physician order