Medtronic MiniMed Quick-Set Infusion Set 9mm Cannula 32″ 10/Bx
The Medtronic MiniMed Quick-Set® Infusion Set - 9mm conveniently disconnects at the infusion site and offers an already attached adhesive for a low profile, discreet design. The Safe Needle Disposal System of the Medtronic Minimed Quick-set helps prevent accidental sticking when disposing of the introducer needle in your sharps container. Its soft cannula, hypoallergenic tape and ease of insertion with the Quick-serter® device, even in hard-to-reach areas, makes it an excellent choice for children and adults of average to large build.
Quick-Set Paradigm Infusion Set Features:
- 9mm soft cannula
- A 90 degree insertion angle
- An insertion device
- A soft, tapered cannula in two sizes
- Box Contains 10 Sets
- Available: QuicK-Serter® insertion device for one-handed 90° insertion
- Convenient Easy-twist disconnection
- Safe Needle Disposal System.
- Compatible with Paradigm Insulin Pump.
- All MiniMed infusion sets tubing and reservoirs are designed with a unique MiniMed connection for a more secure insulin delivery.
- This item may require a physician order
How to use the Quick-Set Infusion set with your Medtronic Insulin Pump
Note: For a better insulin absorption, and to help avoid insulin degradation and infusion set occlusion, you should change your infusion regularly. It is recommended to change your Quick-set infusion set every 48 to 72 hours.