Contour Control Solution, Normal
We guarantee a minimum of at least 6 months before expiration.
Bayer Contour Normal Control Solution - 1 Vial
The Bayer Contour Control Solution is designed to check the accuracy of your glucose meter and test strips. Simply apply a drop of the Contour glucose control solution to a test strip and run a standard glucose test. Confirm that the test results are within the accepted range printed on the test strip vial. It is advised to test your glucose meter and strips accuracy on a regular basis.
•The Control solution has an 18 month shelf life, and once opened, the control solution has a six month expiration period within that shelf life.
Use the Bayer Contour Control solution, normal, to monitor your Meter!
Control Tests should be performed:
- With each new vial of test strips
- When you change your batteries
- If you suspect the meter is malfunctioning
To perform a control test:
- Apply a drop of control solution to the test strip instead of a drop of blood
- Compare the results to the control range (you can find the range on the side of the vial of test strips)
- If the results are inside the range printed on the vial, your meter is functioning correctly.
- If the results are outside the range, you should call the manufacturer of your meter immediately.
Free & Fast Shipping
We'll ship anything on our site to anywhere in the United States—even Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico-for free. Order before 3PM EST and well ship your order that same day. Orders placed after the cutoff time will ship the following business day.
Return it for free. It's that easy. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order for a full refund within 7 days of receipt of shipment (Returns must be unused, unopened, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging).