DexCom G6 Receiver
The DexCom G6 Receiver is a display device that shows glucose readings and trending information and will alert the user if high or low glucose thresholds are reached.
You can use this cutting-edge Dexcom G6 Receiver with Your DexCom G6 Transmitter and DexCom G6 Receiver in order to get glucose readings in real time. The Receiver comes with its own touch screen, which is convenient because it cuts out the middle man of a smartphone.
Compatible smart devices can be used to display results collected by the Dexcom G6 Sensor. Glucose readings collected by Dexcom G6 sensor are sent via Dexcom G6 transmitter to the G6 receiver for display, analysis and share..
DexCom G6 Receiver Features:
- Track your glucose numbers in real time with one look at your device!
- Absolutely Zero Fingersticks: Able to make decisions about diabetes treatment without necessary fingersticks
- A1C Reduction: Proven to lower A1C and reduce hypoglycemic incidents in comparison to previous models
- Customizable Alerts and Alarms: Set your range and notifications for your readings
- Simple Auto-Applicator: The one-touch applicator easily inserts a small sensor just below your skin for easy reading
- One Dexcom G6 Receiver
Often purchased with:
- Dexcom G6 Sensors (3-Pack)
- Dexcom G6 Sensor (1-Pack)
- Dexcom G6 Transmitter
In order to use the Dexcom G6 Continuous Glucose Monitoring System, you need to have the Dexcom G6 Transmitter, the Dexcom G6 Sensors and a qualifying smart device or the Dexcom G6 Receiver.
Looks amazing and I’m jealous that I cannot afford it!