Medtronic MiniMed Silhouette Infusion Set
MiniMed Silhouette : Comfort and flexibility
MiniMed Silhouette is the MiniMed infusion set which offers the most flexibility, with a variable insertion angle from 20 to 45° enabling to adjust the depth of insertion. This flexibility combined with Silhouette's very slim profile makes it particularly comfortable for very active people, lean children or adults or pregnant women.
- Soft cannula of 13mm or 17mm, available in various tubing lengths.
- Sil-Serter® insertion device required for insertion, or manual insertion.
- Convenient at-site tubing disconnection and transparent.
MiniMed Silhouette Infusion Set Features:
The Silhouette infusion set is ideal for lean and active individuals
- Available in either 13mm or 17mm soft cannula
- Discreet, low-profile design that disconnects at the insertion site
- Works with Sil-serter to provide optimal insertion every time
- Only compatible with the Paradigm Pump
- Various tubing lengths available
- All MiniMed infusion sets tubing and reservoirs are designed with a unique MiniMed connection for a more secure insulin delivery
- This is the reason why the MiniMed infusion sets are available in packs of 10 full sets (cannula + tubing), for an appropriate and convenient supply
- It is recommended to change your Silhouette tubing and cannula every 48 to 72 hours
- This item may require a physician order
How to use the Silhouette Infusion set with your Medtronic Insulin Pump
Note: Paradigm Infusion Sets are only compatible with the Paradigm Pump.
I was happy to have ordered my supplies and gotten them next day when I really needed it! Also the order was filled correctly and was easy to use the website! Thanks!
Medtronic MiniMed Paradigm Silhouette Infusion Set
Great prices especially for a person that doesn't have insurance
you were great and fast with no problems thanks
Was glad I found this site. Got me out of a pinch. Only issue I had was I was sent the wrong tubing length. I ordered 43 inch tubing and received 23 inch tubing instead. Not a big deal.